Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Blog

This is interesting i never thought about having a blog but i thought this would be a great way for me to share my feeling with the people around me. first off i thought id like to put it out there that there wont be much punctuation in this blog and there will be profanity used when necessary. forgot to mention youll probably only see periods and commas. to tell you guys a little about me my name is Cody Booth and i am currently a student at manhattan college and i am enjoying my time here besides certain parts of this past weekend which we will discuss at a later date. i have a girlfriend who attends FDU which is Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey. i like to make music with my friends and we call ourselves Team HD and you can actually follow us on twitter at these accounts: @BoogeyDaWave(thats me), @HDiswavey, @MrCleanShine, @MrRussB, @Scream_IV_Dev, @blackbobsaget, @JDicksThePrince, @Dave2Johnson, @Jay1Freeman. basically im into all kinds of music but i focus on hip-hop & RnB. there isnt much left for me to tell you now but tomorrow is a brand new day and we'll see where the day takes us what it will be like to run around in boogey's mind, maybe we'll find something fun

~Boogey

No comments:

Post a Comment